Help empower every student to learn
I've been at Yup for over five years now and I've never seen a company that cares so much about growth - not only company growth, but also every single individual's career growth including my own!
Last year I decided to move to San Francisco to join Yup full-time. It turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made. The culture of the entire company is excellent — people truly care about one another, personally and professionally. One of my favorite things about Yup is how much emphasis the management team puts on empowering their employees.
Yup culture is rooted in these principles
- We make every decision with our Yup students and their families in mind.
- We listen intently, communicate clearly, welcome new ideas, and support our team.
- We prioritize team growth and understand that we're in a marathon, not a sprint.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standard and put our egos aside.
- We push beyond our comfort zone, take intelligent risks, and grow from mistakes.
Put Families First
Build Long Term